Whether you are with a professional association or a charitable group, have a distribution list of 100 or 10,000, with over 25 years’ nonprofit management experience Halcyon Management has the know-how to manage all of the day-to-day aspects of your organization, freeing the volunteer leadership to focus on the bigger picture.
- Provide a mailing address, telephone, fax and e-mail address.
- Store all records, documents and supplies in one location.
- Handle day-to-day correspondence, e-mails and phone calls.
- Database maintenance.
- Communications, including website maintenance and e-newsletter design and distribution.
- Membership recruitment and retention.
- Meetings, programs and workshops.
- Bookkeeping and Budgeting.
- Developing Policies and Procedures, monitoring compliance with Bylaws.
- Volunteer development.
- Chapter/section relations.
- Public policy/government relations.
- Coalition building.